This post is for students of the International School of Communications only:
To sign up for your online course follow these instructions:
1. Go to http://courses.pullins.com/course/view.php?id=101
2. Click on "create new account."
3. Create your account (you will need a valid e-mail address.)
4. You will get a password in an e-mail (write it down.)
5. Go back to the course (step 1) and enroll (use the enrollment key you received in class.)
6. From now on you will go directly to the course (step 1) and use your user name and password to log in. If you forget your user name or password, use the link on the page that says "forgot user name or password" and you can have the site e-mail them to you.
7. Complete the exercises for Lectio Prima ("Lesson One"). You will complete roughly one lesson each week and you should complete all of the exercises for that lesson each week (usually 3-5 exercises.)
Post a Comment